Producer [Produced By] – Steve AlbiniWritten By – Hunt/Nicholls/HowardWritten-By – Hunt, Nicholls, Howard
|2||–Seaweed||Crush Us All|
Mixed By – Andy WallaceProducer [Produced By] – Adam Kasper, SeaweedWritten-By – Seaweed
Producer [Produced By] – Richie BirkenheadWritten-By – Shift
Producer [Produced By] – Dirk HamsethWritten-By – Chamberlain
Label sampler. Comes in clear envelope sleeve with tri-fold card. Handed out at Reading Festival 1996.
Track 1: from the forthcoming album "Spacesuit" on For All The Right Reasons, under exclusive licence from Equal Vision Records. © 1995 Das Anu Das Music.
Track 2: from the forthcoming release "Fate's Got A Driver" on For All The Right Reasons, under exclusive licence from Doghouse Records Inc. © 1995 Doghouse Records.
Track 3: Vent 414 appear courtesy of Polydor. "2113" is from the forthcoming self titled release due on September 30th 1996. © 1996 Sony Music Publishing.
Track 4: a song from the album called "Spanaway" to be released on for all the right reasons, under license from Hollywood Records. © 1995 Yaos Publishing (ASCAP).
© 1996 Foralltherightreasons.
Total playing time: 15:45.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
- Matrix / Runout: EC2A0029 CD PLANT UK LTD
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1L09
- Rights Society (Track 4): ASCAP
- Copyright (c) – For All The Right Reasons
- Copyright (c) – Das Anu Das Music
- Copyright (c) – Doghouse Records
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Yaos Publishing
- Licensed From – Equal Vision Records
- Licensed From – Doghouse Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Hollywood Records
- Glass Mastered At – CDP UK Ltd.
Title: Shift. Chamberlain. Vent 414. Seaweed.
Release date: 1995
Label: For All The Right Reasons
Style: Indie Rock
Size MP3: 2679 mb
Size FLAC: 1391 mb
Rating: 4.6 / 5
Record source: CD, Sampler