|1||Front Back (Instrumental)||3:43|
|2||Why You Wanna (Instrumental)||3:38|
|3||Front Back (Explicit)|
Featuring – UGK
|4||Why You Wanna (Explicit)||3:38|
|5||Front Back (Radio Version)|
Featuring – UGK
|6||Why You Wanna (Radio Version)||3:35|
|PR 302191||T.I.||Why You Wanna / Front Back (12", Promo)||Atlantic||PR 302191||US||2006|
|PRCD 302192||T.I.||Why You Wanna/Front Back (CD, Single, Promo)||Grand Hustle, Atlantic Recording Corporation||PRCD 302192||US||2006|
- Producer – Kevin "Khao" Cates (tracks: A1 to A3), Mannie Fresh (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Written By – C. Harris, B. Thomas, C. Butler, B. Freeman, M. Joseph, A. Neville, L. Nocentelli, G. Porter, F. Southwell, O. Jackson, E. Wright, A. Young (tracks: B1 to B3), C. Harris, K. Cates, Ν. Conway, C. Waters, T. Tei, B. Gilberto, K. Fareed, A. Muhammad, M. Taylor, J. Yancey (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Written-By – A. Muhammad (tracks: A1 to A3), A. Young (tracks: B1 to B3), A. Neville (tracks: B1 to B3), B. Gilberto (tracks: A1 to A3), B. Freeman (tracks: B1 to B3), B. Thomas (tracks: B1 to B3), C. Butler (tracks: B1 to B3), C. Harris, C. Waters (tracks: A1 to A3), E. Wright (tracks: B1 to B3), F. Southwell (tracks: B1 to B3), G. Porter (tracks: B1 to B3), J. Yancey (tracks: A1 to A3), M. Joseph (tracks: B1 to B3), K. Fareed (tracks: A1 to A3), K. Cates (tracks: A1 to A3), L. Nocentelli (tracks: B1 to B3), M. Taylor (tracks: A1 to A3), Ν. Conway (tracks: A1 to A3), O. Jackson (tracks: B1 to B3), T. Tei (tracks: A1 to A3)
Released in a generic, die-cut, "Grand Hustle" branded, stickered sleeve.
From the album KING
In stores NOW
℗ 2006 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the United States. […]
A Warner Music Group Company.
Printed in The U.S.A.
Club Crown Publishing (BMI)/Crumb Snatchaz Music (ASCAP)/Universal Polygram Int'l (ASCAP)/New Kids In Yoshimoto, Inc. (JASRAC), WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Universal Polygram Int'l (ASCAP)/Zomba Enterprises (ASCAP)
Produced […] for Intaprize LLC/Grand Hustle
Contains excerpts from "Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless)" written by Neal Conway, Crystal Waters and published by Universal PolyGram Int'l (ASCAP) used by permission.
This track contains a sample of the recording "Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless)" as performed by Crystal Waters.
[℗] 1991 The Island Def Jam Music Group Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group under license from Universal Music Enterprises. […]
Contains interpolations from the composition "Find A Way" (T. Tei, B. Gilberto, K. Fareed, A. Muhammad, M. Taylor, J. Yancey) published by New Kids In Yoshimoto, Inc. (JASRAC) administered by WB Music Corp (ASCAP), Universal PolyGram. Int'l; (ASCAP), Zomba Enterprises (ASCAP); […]
Club Crown Publishing (BMI)/Chubby Boy (ASCAP)/Pimp My Pen Int'l/BMG Songs (ASCAP)/Ruthless Attack Muzick (ASCAP)/Screen Gems EMI Music (BMI) and 310 Plus Publishing/Zomba Enterprises, Inc. (ASCAP)
Produced […] for Chubby Boy Productions
UGK appear courtesy of Jive Records
Contains excerpts from "Front Back Side To Side" written by Chad Butler, Bernard Freeman, Modeliste Joseph, Arthur Neville, Leo Nocentelli, George Porter, Freddie Southwell, O'Shea Jackson, Eric Wright, Andre Young published by Ruthless Attack Muzick (ASCAP), Screen Gems EMI Music (BMI) and 310 Plus Publishing c/o Zomba Enterprises, Inc., a division of Zomba Enterprises, Inc. (ASCAP)
Performed by UGK used courtesy of Jive Records
Excerpts from "Boyz-N-The-Hood" as performed by Eazy E.
Used courtesy of Priority Records, under license from EMI Music Marketing.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 -7567-94271-0 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 075679427106
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): ST-A-94271-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): ST-A-94271-B-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Crown Club Publishing
- Published By – Crumb Snatchaz Music
- Published By – Universal PolyGram International
- Published By – New Kids In Yoshimoto, Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises
- Published By – Chubby Boy Music
- Published By – Pimp My Pen International
- Published By – BMG Songs
- Published By – Ruthless Attack Muzick
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – 310 Plus Publishing
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Produced For – Intaprize LLC
- Produced For – Grand Hustle
- Produced For – Chubby Boy Productions
Title: Why You Wanna / Front Back
Release date: Apr 2006
Label: Grand Hustle, Atlantic
Genre: Rap & Hip-Hop
Size MP3: 1806 mb
Size FLAC: 2779 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM