|1||We'll Sing In The Sunshine|
Written-By – Gale Garnett
|2||It Ain't Me Babe|
Written-By – Bob Dylan
|3||You Can't Grow Peaches On A Cherry Tree|
Written-By – C. Monte, E. Levitt
|4||For Lovin' Me|
Written-By – Gordon Lightfoot
|5||This Is Where I See Her|
Written By – John, McCartneyWritten-By – Billy Strange
|6||Run, Don't Walk|
Written-By – Jerry Cole
|7||You've Got Your Troubles|
Written-By – Roger Cook, Roger Greenaway
|8||You Were On My Mind|
Written-By – Sylvia Fricker
|9||Baby Don't Go|
Written-By – Sonny Bono
|10||All I Really Want To Do|
Written-By – Bob Dylan
|11||Not The Lovin' Kind|
Written-By – Lee Hazlewood
|12||A Lover's Concerto|
Written-By – Denny Randell, Sandy Linzer
|BLP-2039||The Fleetwoods||Folk Rock (LP, Mono)||Dolton Records||BLP-2039||US||1965|
|BST-8039||The Fleetwoods||Folk Rock (LP, Album)||Dolton Records||BST-8039||US||1965|
|BLP-2039||The Fleetwoods||Folk Rock (LP, Mono, Promo)||Dolton Records||BLP-2039||US||1965|
- Arranged By – Billy Strange
- Cover, Design, Photography By – Woody Woodward
- Engineer – Bruce Botnick, "Lanky" Linstrot
- Producer – Andy DiMartino
This release has the same release date but a different label than The Fleetwoods - Folk Rock.
According to Vinylbeat's labelography, Dolton Category 8039 was the last Dolton Category to use the generation of label with the "box logo on left" as shown in release The Fleetwoods - Folk Rock. The labelography also shows Dolton Category 8039 was the third Dolton Category to use the next generation of label that has the "large "D" logo" as shown in the images for the release on this page. Also note that both releases discussed here are pressed by RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis, have the exact same label pressing ring, have the exact same runouts, and appear to have the exact same covers.
Conclusion: Based on the evidence cited, apparently a switch in label styles (ending one generation of label and introducing the next generation) occurred during the RCA Indianapolis pressing of the 1965 release of Dolton Category BST-8039. This conclusion is yet to be confirmed.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): BST 8038-A -1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Stamped): SIDE 1 ɪ A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched): BST 8038-B -1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Stamped): SIDE 2 ɪ A1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Record Company – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Published By – Saturday Music, Inc.
- Published By – M. Witmark & Sons
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Movie-Ville Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Mills Music, Inc.
- Published By – Criterion Music Corp.
- Published By – Lupercalia Music Publishing Co.
- Published By – Ten East Music
Performer: The Fleetwoods
Title: Folk Rock
Release date: 1965
Label: Dolton Records
Size MP3: 1718 mb
Size FLAC: 2847 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo