|ESR507||Sun Ra And His Astro Infinity Arkestra||Atlantis (LP, Album)||Saturn Research||ESR507||US||1969|
|ECD 22067-2||Sun Ra And His Astro Infinity Arkestra||Atlantis (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Evidence||ECD 22067-2||US||Unknown|
|ECD 22067-2||Sun Ra And His Astro Infinity Arkestra||Atlantis (CD, Album, RE, DCA)||Evidence||ECD 22067-2||US||Unknown|
|AS-9239||Sun Ra||Atlantis (LP, Album, RE)||Impulse!, ABC Records||AS-9239||US||1973|
|ECD 22067-2||Sun Ra And His Astro Infinity Arkestra||Atlantis (CD, Album, RE)||Evidence||ECD 22067-2||US||1993|
- Alto Saxophone – Danny Davis
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Danny Thompson
- Alto Saxophone, Oboe – Marshall Allen
- Arranged By, Written-By, Organ [Solar Sound Organ, Solar Sound Instrument] – Sun Ra
- Artwork [Graphic Coordination] – Alan Sekuler
- Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Pat Patrick
- Bass Clarinet – Robert Cummings
- Brass [Brass Instruments] – A. Ebah, A. Harsan, C. Stephens, R. Northe
- Design [Album Design] – Ruby Mazur
- Drum [Log Drums] – James Jacson
- Drums, Drum [Lightning Drum] – Bob Barry
- Illustration – John Lykes
- Percussion – C. Jarvis, J. Gilmore, B. Barry
- Photography By – Francis Ing
- Producer – Alton Abraham
- Tenor Saxophone – John Gilmore
- Trombone – Ali Harsan
- Trumpet – Ebah, Wayne Harris
Original french press in US gatefold cover.
These recordings were originally released on the Saturn label.
Recorded in performance at the Sun Arts Club, Chicago, 1960.
Notes from inside cover:
THE DEAD PAST: The civilizations of the past have been used as the foundation of the civilization of today. Because of this, the world keeps looking toward the past for guidance. Too many people are following the past. In this new space age, this is dangerous. The past is DEAD and those who are following the past are doomed to die and be like the past. It is no accident that those who die are said to have passed since those who have PASSED have PAST.
℗1973, ABC Records, Inc. / ABC Records, Inc. ©1973, Los Angeles, California 90048, New York, New York 10019, Printed in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): AS-9239 A 21 M6 292 958 I (Stamped)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): AS-9239 B 21 M6 292 958 I (Stamped)
- Rights Society: SACEM
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
Performer: Sun Ra
Release date: 1973
Label: Impulse!, ABC Records
Style: Free Jazz, Space-Age
Size MP3: 1847 mb
Size FLAC: 2054 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue