|1||High On Rebellion||2:20|
Bass – John Paul Fetta
Arranged By – Tom Verlaine
Bagpipes – Jim Maxwell
|7||Rock N Roll Nigger||3:13|
Keyboards – Allen Lanier, Richard SohlWritten-By – Verlaine
Percussion [Additional] – Andi Ostrowe
|10||Privilege (Set Me Free)|
Bass – John Paul FettaWritten-By – London, Leander
|11||Because The Night|
Written-By – Springsteen
- Producer – Jimmy Iovine
- Design [Insert] – Maude Gilman
- Drums, Percussion – Jay Dee Daugherty
- Engineer – Charlie Conrad, Gray Russell, Joe Intile, Thom Panunzio
- Guitar [Les Paul], Bass, Vocals – Ivan Kral
- Guitar [Stratocaster], Bass, Vocals – Lenny Kaye
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Bruce Brody
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Shelly Yakus
- Other [Head Of The Crew] – Todd Smith
- Other [Pclp] – Andi Ostrowe
- Photography By – Cindy Black, John Roberts , Mus. Rimbaud, Robert Mapplethorpe
- Photography By [Cover] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Producer, Mixed By – Jimmy Iovine
- Text By – Patti Smith
- Vocals, Guitar [Duo-Sonic] – Patti Smith
- Written-By – Kral (tracks: A2, B3), Daugherty (tracks: B5), Kaye (tracks: A1, A4, A6), Smith (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B4)
Dolby SystemRecorded At The Record Plant, NYC with engineers Thom Panunzio and Gray Russell & The House Of Music, West Orange, NJ with engineers Charlie Conrad and Joe Intile.
Mastered At Sterling Sound.
B1 Features Excerpts From Psalm 23.
Includes folded insert with lyrics, credits and photos.
Some copies have a sticker on the spine with a different catalog number AL5-8166.
- Other (Price Code): 0798
- Barcode: 4007194011283
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA BIEM
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – House Of Music
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
Performer: Patti Smith Group
Release date: 1978
Style: New Wave, Punk
Catalog: AB4171, AB 4171
Size MP3: 1653 mb
Size FLAC: 2910 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album