|1||Trianon De Porcelaine||3:07|
|3||String Quartet No. 2 - Rotterdam Version "Postnuclear Winterscenario"|
|6||String Quartet No. 3 "There Must Be Some Way Out Of Here"|
|8||String Quartet No. 1 "Versailles"|
|9||Parterre De Pièces Coupées Pour Des Fleurs||4:37|
|10||Disposition Générale D'un Grand Jardin||4:35|
|EC 3937-2||Jacob Ter Veldhuis, Netherlands Quartet||Jacob Ter Veldhuis, Netherlands Quartet - 3 String Quartets - There Must Be Some Way Out of Here (CD)||Emergo Classics||EC 3937-2||Netherlands||1997|
- Cello [Netherlands String Quartet] – Marien Van Staalen
- Composed By – Jacob Ter Veldhuis
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Josée Zuiver
- Coordinator [Text Coordination] – Marianne Broeder
- Cover [Image] – Jan Willem van Ewijk, Marieke Muskens
- Design – Marcel Van Den Broek, Melissa Staal
- Design Concept – Ad Van der Kouwe
- Ensemble – Netherlands String Quartet
- Executive-Producer – Harm Snel
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Nicoline Gatehouse
- Recorded By, Edited By – Bert Van Dijk
- Recording Supervisor – Jacob Ter Veldhuis
- Viola [Netherlands String Quartet] – Gerrit Oldeman
- Violin [Netherlands String Quartet] – Kees Hülsmann, Mieke Biesta
Total time 50:23
Recorded September 1996 at the Roman Catholic Church of Rhoon, The Netherlands
℗ 1997/2005 © 2005 Challenge Classics
manufactured in Germany
Donemus is the classical line within Challenge Classics for Dutch contemporary music.
Previously released by Emergo Classics under number EC3937-2
String Quartets No. 1 and 3 were commissioned by the Dutch Fund for the Creation of Music.
String Quartet No. 2 was written with financial support of the City of Wijk bij Duurstede.
CD is packaged in a standard plastic clear-tray jewel case along with an 8-page (stapled) booklet, notes in English.
- Barcode (Text): 6 08917 21382 9
- Label Code: LC 00950
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: CC 72138 P+O-67500-A 02-05
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L963
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3J05
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Challenge Classics
- Copyright (c) – Challenge Classics
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Licensed To – Challenge Records Services B.V.
- Distributed By – Challenge Records Services B.V.
- Marketed By – Challenge Records Services B.V.
- Recorded At – Roman Catholic Church of Rhoon
- Made By – P+O Pallas – 67500
Performer: Jacob Ter Veldhuis
Title: There Must Be Some Way Out of Here: 3 String Quartets
Release date: 2005
Label: Challenge Classics, Donemus
Style: Modern, Contemporary
Catalog: CC 72138
Size MP3: 1452 mb
Size FLAC: 1508 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Record source: CD, Reissue