|1||What Would You Do||3:08|
|2||Big Go Go||3:12|
|3||Underneath The Colours||3:58|
|5||Just To Learn Again||4:43|
|9||Night Of Rebellion||3:46|
|10||Fair Weather Ahead||4:20|
|VPL1 6601||INXS||Underneath The Colours (LP, Album, Gat)||Deluxe Records||VPL1 6601||Australia||1981|
|79 01854||INXS||Underneath The Colours (Cass, Album)||ATCO Records||79 01854||Canada||1981|
|838 926-1||INXS||Underneath The Colours (LP, Album, RE)||Mercury||838 926-1||Netherlands||1989|
|0602537778911||INXS||Underneath The Colours (LP, Album, RE, RM, 180)||ATCO Records, Petrol Electric, Universal Music Group International||0602537778911||Europe||2014|
|MG 1095||INXS||Underneath The Colours (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records||MG 1095||Poland||1991|
- Arranged By – INXS
- Artwork By [Front Cover] – Art '79
- Backing Vocals – Dave Mason (tracks: A1, A3), Karen Ansell (tracks: A1, A3)
- Bass, Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photos] – Gary Gary
- Drums, Percussion – Jon Farriss
- Engineer – Alex Vertikoff, David Walsh
- Guitar – Tim Farriss
- Guitar, Saxophone, Vocals – Kirk Pengilly
- Keyboards – Andrew Farriss
- Mastered By – Paul Ibbotson
- Percussion – Keith Casey (tracks: A3, B5)
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photos] – Jon, Tim
- Producer – Richard Clapton
- Vocals [Lead Vocals] – M. Hutchence
- Written-By – A. Farriss (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B5), G. Beers (tracks: B5), INXS (tracks: A3, A5, B3, B4), K. Pengilly (tracks: B1, B2), M. Hutchence (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B2, B5)
The first two INXS albums (this is the second) were released later in the U.S., after 1982's Shabooh Shoobah had broken them internationally.
Recorded at EMI Studios 301, July 1981.
Mixed at Paradise Studios, August 1981.
Mastered at Festival Studios.
Atco Records, Division of Atlantic Recording Corporation
A Warner Communications Company
℗ © 1981 Deluxe Records Pty. Limited
Printed in U.S.A.
Comes with printed inner.
- Barcode: 0 7567-90185-1 9
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): ST-C-845485-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): ST-C-845486-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): ST C 845485-A (SRC logo) 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): ST C 845486 A (SRC logo) 1-1
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deluxe Records Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Browning Music
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – EMI Studios 301
- Mixed At – Paradise Studios
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – Browning Music
Title: Underneath The Colours
Release date: 1984
Label: ATCO Records
Style: New Wave, Pop Rock
Catalog: 7 90185-1-Y, 90185-1-Y
Size MP3: 1339 mb
Size FLAC: 2570 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album