|1||Somebody That I Used To Know|
Featuring – KimbraGuitar, Flute, Percussion, Sampler [Synth Samples], Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – WallyLead Vocals, Backing Vocals – KimbraMixed By [Assisted By] – WallyRecorded By [All Other Sounds Put Together By] – WallyRecorded By [Bass] – Wally
|2||Easy Way Out|
Drums, Percussion, Guitar, Sampler [Orchestra Samples], Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – WallyMixed By [Assisted By], Producer [Additional Production - Assisted By] – Andy Stewart , WallyProducer [Additional Production] – Francois Tetaz
- Bass Guitar – Lucas Taranto
- Management – Danny Rogers , John Watson
- Mastered By – William Bowden
- Mixed By – Francois Tetaz
- Painting [Back And Inside Cover Paintings] – Frank De Backer
- Painting [Front Cover Painting] – Kat Kallady
- Producer – Wally De Backer
Comes in a gatefold cardboard sleeve.
1: Mixed at Moose Mastering, Richmond, VIC
Bass recorded in Lucas' loungeroom, Melbourne, VIC
All other sounds put together in The Barn, Merrics, VIC
2: Mixing and additional production at The Mill, Gippsland, VIC
Mastered at King Willy Sound, Stanmore, NSW
Management for Lunatic Entertainment and Eleven: A Management Company.
℗ & © 2011 Samples 'n' Seconds Records Pty Ltd under exclusive license to Universal Music Domestic Rock/Urban, a division of Universal Music GmbH.
Made in the EU.
- Barcode: 0602527914930
- Matrix / Runout: 06025 279 149-3 01 52848770
- Matrix / Runout (SID Code Mastering): IFPI LV26
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC
- Label Code: LC 14513
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Mixed At – Moose Mastering
- Recorded At – Lucas' Loungeroom
- Recorded At – The Barn
- Mixed At – The Mill
- Produced At – The Mill
- Mastered At – King Willy Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Samples 'N' Seconds Records Pty Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Samples 'N' Seconds Records Pty Ltd.
- Licensed From – Samples 'N' Seconds Records Pty Ltd.
- Licensed To – Universal Music Domestic Rock/Urban
- Made By – EDC
Title: Somebody That I Used To Know
Country: Germany, Austria, & Switzerland
Release date: 16 Dec 2011
Label: Vertigo, Universal Music Group
Catalog: 06025 2791493 0
Size MP3: 1162 mb
Size FLAC: 2133 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Record source: CD, Single