|1||A Little Respect (Big Train Mix)||6:35|
|2||Like Zsa Zsa Gabor||4:55|
Oddly the cover states "Extended Version remixed by Mark Saunders but the record itself states "Big Train Mix remixed by Phil Legg". Both have the same Serial of "Mute 124685". Sleeve states "Made in Benelux"."Not For Sale - Special DJ Copy"The 7" plus 3 colour art postcards in outer cardboard picture envelope.
Side A: Recorded at Blackwing and Swanyard Studios, London
Side B: Recorded and mixed at D&D Recording, New York
℗ 1988 Mute Records Limited
© 1988 Mute Records Limited
Made in Great Britain
A Little Respect from the LP . Cassette . CD "The Innocents".
nb: The P prefix in the catalogue number is one of the rare anomalies in Mute's cataloguing system. Normally the P would signify a release being a Promo, but here it denotes that this is a limited edition Postcard Pack. This edition was available through regular retail channels.
- Published By – Musical Moments
- Published By – Sonet Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Recorded At – Swanyard Studios
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Recorded At – D&D Studios
- Mixed At – D&D Studios
- Manufactured By – Alfa Records, Inc
- Recorded At – D+D Recording New York
- Mixed At – D+D Recording New York
Title: A Little Respect
Release date: 1988
Size MP3: 1057 mb
Size FLAC: 1680 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, 12"