|1||Serenade In The Night|
Written-By – Cherubini, Bixio, Kennedy
|2||Where Are You?|
Written-By – Harold Adamson, Jimmy McHugh
|1160||Connie Boswell With Ben Pollack And His Orchestra||Connie Boswell With Ben Pollack And His Orchestra - Serenade In The Night / Where Are You? (Shellac, 10")||Decca||1160||US||1937|
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Ben Kanter, Bud Carlton
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Arthur Quenzer, Morton Friedman
- Cornet [Uncredited] – Muggsy Spanier
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Francis Palmer
- Drums [Uncredited] – Graham Stevenson
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Garry McAdams
- Leader, Directed By, Conductor – Ben Pollack
- Piano [Uncredited] – Bob Laine
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Joe Yukl
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Joe Meyer , Ray Woods
- Violin [Uncredited] – Al Beller
- Vocals – Connie Boswell
Made In China.. Where Are You? from the Universal Production "Top Of The Town"
Recorded in Los Angeles, California on February 15 of 1937 & originally issued on Decca 1160.
Side A also issued on Decca 3502.
Side B also issued on british Brunswick 02401 & french Brunswick A-505084.
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side): DLA.691
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side): DLA.692
Performer: Connie Boswell With Ben Pollack And His Orchestra
Title: Serenade In The Night / Where Are You?
Release date: 1937
Style: Big Band, Vocal, Soundtrack, Swing
Catalog: BC 20027
Size MP3: 2447 mb
Size FLAC: 1075 mb
Rating: 4.6 / 5
Record source: Shellac, 10", 78 RPM